Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Repair for Windows 10 Corrupt files .NET Framework 3.5
Lol that's funny compton. I can see comptons style

Customer:my computer won't turn on at all and yes its plugged in.

Compton: run a virus scan on your computer

Lol

good  one smirk24  LOL  people ask how do you become so good at fixing computer

the answer is you have troubleshoot a problem if you do that you will become better over time

you have some techs out  there all they  know to  do is to reinstall to fix problems

now I am going to be honest  when I first started used to reinstall to fix everything  but as time go by I learn to actually

troubleshoot problem

now I am not saying a clean install should not be use but you should try troubleshooting  a problem first

Yeah people say that about me also and then they throw in why don't you own a pc repair shop or when there's an issue they call me and all that jazz lol

When it comes to clean installing someone's computer I don't do it unless there's good motive and I've researched and used repair tools,virus scanners, checking hardware components etc but when it comes to corrupt files especially after you've removed a bunch of infections and error messages pop up,software doesn't work. Sfc scannow, dism restore health command,chkdsk commands,file association fixes,restore points,system images etc when you've tried all you can I just know if the hd is still good , wipe the hd and reinstall windows. I've had a few people tell me I did a better job then manufacture that "repaired" there computer. I don't know everything about pcs but I know enough to get the client headed in the right direction if I can't fix the issue

(03-31-2017, 01:56 AM)smirk24 Wrote:  Yeah people say that about me also and then they throw in why don't you own a pc repair shop or when there's an issue they call me and all that jazz lol

When it comes to clean installing someone's computer I don't do it unless there's good motive and I've researched and used repair tools,virus scanners, checking hardware components etc but when it comes to corrupt files especially after you've removed a bunch of infections and error messages pop up,software doesn't work. Sfc scannow, dism restore health command,chkdsk commands,file association fixes,restore points,system images etc when you've tried all you can I just know  if the hd is still good , wipe the hd and reinstall windows. I've had a few people tell me I did a better job then  manufacture that "repaired" there computer. I don't know everything about pcs but I know enough to get the client headed in the right direction if I can't fix the issue

Ok mates you guys are very funny made this last issue fun now enjoyed all your comments LoL Will get back to this after dinner starting with Mr Comptons advice I will clarify what I think made Brians video go wrong to fix this.NET Framework 3.5

super I am glad that you  like  support  the on  foruns

its also Britec  comedy forum or Britec stress relief  forums LOL LOL

(03-30-2017, 04:44 PM)Compton Wrote:  all  looks the same like britec09  video

what are the difference option you are seeing

you could  try this fix like i  said before

you  could fix it by entering the following command  

Code:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

you will need to download a windows 10 pro iso first extract it too a flash drive

then change drive later to the flash drive
Ok Mate lets start from here Compton how do I do this starting with where do I get a Windows 10 Pro iso?

create a windows 10 flash drive then give me the fllash drive  latter

did you get it working pauli925?

(04-01-2017, 11:15 PM)Jon Gilbert Wrote:  did you get it working pauli925?
Jon, lets give him a week to reply, if not we will close the thread

ya you have to keep in mind that a windows 10 iso is a big file to download

he was on today so might reply soon