Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to reset your network adapters in windows 10

1. Click on start
2. Click on settings
3. Click on Network & Settings
4. Click reset now, there will be a command window just let it do its thing.
5. A box will open up asking if you are sure you want to reset your network settings choose yes
6. Another box will be displayed notifying you are about to be signed out select close
7. once the box is closed restart your computer

Note: If you are using a wifi connection youll need to re-enter your password for your network

Copying not allowed
Microsoft link

Nice job, Smirk and thanks for the link, Jon

(04-09-2017, 05:39 AM)Jon Gilbert Wrote:  Copying not allowed
Microsoft link
Jon, Smirk24 hasn't copied it word for word, I have checked

Jon Gilbert, please double check before accusing a member for their tutorial

Also Great Tutorial Smirk24

Thank you RECdevicehelper

(04-09-2017, 10:34 AM)smirk24 Wrote:  Thank you RECdevicehelper
You are very welcome Smirk24, if you need anything else, feel free to private message me

great job smirk24 keep it

(04-09-2017, 10:04 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:   Jon Gilbert, please double check before accusing a member for their tutorial

I actually thought about it too but then realized that there could actually be a different meaning to it and perhaps our interpretation of it was not correct.

Perhaps Jon meant that he himself couldn't copy word for word from that Microsoft article because of the forum rules, and provided the link instead.

(04-09-2017, 12:45 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(04-09-2017, 10:04 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:   Jon Gilbert, please double check before accusing a member for their tutorial

I actually thought about it too but then realized that there could actually be a different meaning to it and perhaps our interpretation of it was not correct.

Perhaps Jon meant that he himself couldn't copy word for word from that Microsoft article because of the forum rules, and provided the link instead.
Perhaps...

I think we can therefore give the benefit of the doubt to Jon and appreciate the fact that he provided us with that link. Cheers!