Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to reset your network adapters in windows 10
I think he was talking about this thread when he said

Copying not allowed because he also post a link on the same topic

I think what rec did was right he needed to be corrected and stop walking on eggshells

(04-09-2017, 01:07 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think he was talking about this thread  when he said

Copying not allowed because he also post a link on the same topic

I  think what rec did was right he needed  to be corrected and stop walking on eggshells
Maybe he just wanted to provide that link. Look, we can't be sure about what he actually meant and are just assuming things at this point. Let's therefore give Jon the benefit of the doubt

never less he needed to be corrected because it can make people not want to post tutorials or maybe think they may have done

something wrong you have to look at big picture here

Guys this is overshadowing the Tutorial, PMs or Private section would be better for a discussion.

(04-09-2017, 01:42 PM)Compton Wrote:  never less he needed to be corrected because  it can  make people not want  to post tutorials or maybe think they may have done

I agree completely Compton,

I did what I did to back up smirk24 and to make sure he knows that he can still make tutorials. Also I checked out his tutorial and it was clean, so I had to back him up anyway
Smirk24, when you come online, please can you reply, to acknowledge that all of the staff of britec tech sipprt forum allows you to make tutorials, but of course use your words and images, which you have already demonstrated to us with this tutorial.

(04-09-2017, 01:42 PM)Compton Wrote:  never less he needed to be corrected because  it can  make people not want  to post tutorials or maybe think they may have done

I've been looking at the big picture all this while and that's exactly why I've been saying that there's no point in assuming things. If in doubt, we can always message him privately.

agree gs sorry about that

(04-09-2017, 01:47 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Guys this is overshadowing the Tutorial, PMs or Private section would be better for a discussion.
yeah I agree, but I still want Smirk24 to see my last message
RECdevicehelper Wrote:I did what I did to back up smirk24 and to make sure he knows that he can still make tutorials. Also I checked out his tutorial and it was clean, so I had to back him up anyway
Smirk24, when you come online, please can you reply, to acknowledge that all of the staff of britec tech sipprt forum allows you to make tutorials, but of course use your words and images, which you have already demonstrated to us with this tutorial.

Nice work Smirk. Keep them coming.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

(04-09-2017, 01:47 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Guys this is overshadowing the Tutorial, PMs or Private section would be better for a discussion.
I agree. Thanks!