The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big problem when updating windows 10
my windows 10 is screwed up when upgrading and i need advanced help from you because you know many things it begins with restoring my previous version of windows loop and than i deleted windows -bt contents but i have windowsold.wim of 16188 but i applied with gimagex but it still cannot boot and i than tried to repair windows with same version but not work and i have genuineticket.xml and it seems that it can't read my user profile and it seems it reads the default there is 3 users i have but i don't have them and i updated later from 16188 to 16226 via gimagex but i don't know why he can't read my profile and when/after doing the upgrade error message pop ups while boot "windows cannot continue installation" and i don't know why he saying this and than i use a solution from youtube and than in login menu 3 profiles showed up that i don't know and he can't reads my profile and i tried a hack from internet that i can access the cmd but in cmd he says dns is not autoritive for zone and in login it says The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted and my domain is home and i don't know what to do and also don't have space in hdd and i am thinking of using the windows answer file generator maybe it will help me,so this is my history and i am fed up of this and i hate these windows 10 errors Angry Angry and and i don't want to format and i want to fix it not formating and can i use the custom install to fix that ? and chkdsk says no errors but i need to use gimagex again and maybe i will format if i don't find a solution Huh Huh Sad but it can happen again in the future Angry and i am out of solutions

Messages In This Thread
big problem when updating windows 10 - houss - 07-14-2017, 10:53 PM