Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Windows System Tweaks
it's ok smirk24  don't have to share any  benchmarks, after all, you are not a bench presser

you are smirk24 the Tweaker continue to share your Tweaks I am sure it will help someone

I am sure the guys did not mean to  bench press on  benchmarks,

Benchmarking at least 3 times is the only way to prove if something works otherwise it just becomes hearsay.

I agree  with you on that GS but then again don't want to discard  smirk24  from posting  Tweaks

I mean one can choose to try the Tweak or not Smile

Smirk24,

I will test this for you and let you know the results.

REC

(08-07-2017, 08:17 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Smirk24,

I will test this for you and let you know the results.

REC

Its all good you guys. Thanks rec. I know how alot of people frown upon tweaks i seen it coming and i benched marked for who ever prefers them but i also paid attention to the time it took my apps to be displayed before the tweaks and after lol. And i liked the results a lot the only thing i should have changed is ntfsmemoryusage with a value of instead of 2 but it still worked out good for me and my dell dimension 8400 Smile

yeah smirk24 you keep them coming  we do appreciate everything you share and do for the forum

I can say this you are one of  guys  that are still here from  beginning of forum  

lots of people have come and go Smile

(08-08-2017, 01:14 AM)Compton Wrote:  yeah smirk24 you keep them coming  we do appreciate everything you share and do for the forum

I can say this you are one of  guys  that are still here from  beginning of forum  

lots of people have come and go Smile

Oh dont worry ill keep the tweaks coming because ive seen the right tweaks do some pretty crazy stuff regaurdless of benchmarks or the hardware inside of a computer. Its just knowing what the computer hardware is capable of and knowing what can be turned off or turned on and knowing what services you dont need running like for me i dont need the function discovery ,certification propagation,smart card, universal plug and play,windows media network discovery,windows search,wwan, computer browser,ssdp discovery and a couple other services i turn off all the power management stuff i can turn off , a page file of 1500 over 5000 and a few other things depending on the os. But when it comes to any thing on os's i judge it by noticeable changes not benchmarks lol

In other words... A Mad Scientist lol
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

(08-08-2017, 04:53 PM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  In other words... A Mad Scientist lol

Basically lol

I set ntfs memory usage to default and i still got some pretty good results