• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
windows 10 freez up blue screen missing files
(09-03-2017, 10:26 PM)RichTech Wrote:  That is ok,

No prob Wink

Take your time Smile

guys stilll with me ? going to proll cig real quick did i do that right

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi crag that is not the Zemana AntiMalware and Junkware Removal Tool scan logs

(09-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Compton Wrote:  Hi crag that is not the  Zemana AntiMalware and  Junkware Removal Tool scan logs

.txt   JRT.txt (Size: 1.57 KB / Downloads: 577)

.txt   JRT.txt (Size: 1.57 KB / Downloads: 561)

(09-04-2017, 12:16 AM)craig Wrote:  
(09-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Compton Wrote:  Hi crag that is not the  Zemana AntiMalware and  Junkware Removal Tool scan logs

thats the one ? thats the you want ? becauase the programs no longer work or can i find the file tex wont even let me open it

Craig, lets backup a bit. You said that your os is windows 10 and that you had your screen turn blue and the screen froze which im assuming bsod.

Craig, below is a link id like you to follow the instructions.

https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=840&highlight=Who+crashed

thats the one ?  thats the you want ?  becauase the programs no longer work or can i find the file tex wont even let me open it
so far thats all i can find does that help both programs nolonger work

If it was a blue screen of death that you are talking about then the instructions given in the link i posted will help us find the root of the issue and also help us figure out how to help you better.

https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=840&highlight=Who+crashed

Iobit uninstaller is probably what caused the missing files issue. If you were to reinstall any software that you used iobit uninstaller to uninstall from your computer it might solve the issue. And afterwards use the programs and features uninstaller to remove the software you reinstalled

im going to loos it i went to the site did what you said thenwent to save the crash file told me no had tobe admin i am under admin went to acct just to make sure sign in under the other one and took the screen name but wants me sign in under windows wtf really sorry been trying fg this out for week ihis old man needs cig rootbeer float and go smoke for sec

(09-04-2017, 01:12 AM)craig Wrote:  im going to loos it i went to the site did what you said thenwent to save the crash file told me no had tobe admin i am under admin went to acct just to make sure sign in under the other one and took the screen name but wants me sign in under windows wtf really sorry been trying fg this out for week ihis old man needs cig rootbeer float and go smoke for sec

Right click on the icon of the program and in the menu that pops up select run as administrator

i found this using webroot tool virus in the cmd? also the report from the other site you guys wantd me todo said there was no crash report

(09-04-2017, 01:55 AM)craig Wrote:  i found this using webroot tool virus in the cmd? also the report from the other site you guys wantd me todo said there was no crash report

Is there away you can take a picture of the files missing message or find a picture of it on the web and post it to the forum?