Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best CD/DVD burner
(10-08-2017, 04:19 AM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  I have used ImgBurn for years and have always downloaded it from Ninite...

ImgBurn does everything having to do with burning ISO images and making data DVDs/CDs. I don't think f23948 was asking about a DVD Ripper.

To add to the PUP issue...

Lots of companies are doing this, but some are sneaky about it. Software companies like BitDefender for example... will actually disclose all the software that is installed and give an option during install to opt out. Some companies are not disclosing what gets installed and not offering an option to opt out. Companies also know that most users have a click through mentality which means... Yes, Yes, Yes... Ok, Ok, Ok...They don't read anything or uncheck option boxes while installing software.

WinX copy pro is a burner along with a lot of other features.
WannaBeGeek

(10-08-2017, 03:36 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  
(10-08-2017, 04:19 AM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  I have used ImgBurn for years and have always downloaded it from Ninite...

ImgBurn does everything having to do with burning ISO images and making data DVDs/CDs. I don't think f23948 was asking about a DVD Ripper.

To add to the PUP issue...

Lots of companies are doing this, but some are sneaky about it. Software companies like BitDefender for example... will actually disclose all the software that is installed and give an option during install to opt out. Some companies are not disclosing what gets installed and not offering an option to opt out. Companies also know that most users have a click through mentality which means... Yes, Yes, Yes... Ok, Ok, Ok...They don't read anything or uncheck option boxes while installing software.

WinX copy pro is a burner along with a lot of other features.

Ahh ok, Thanks! Double clutch...
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

ImageBurn does work well. I do and have used CDburnerXP with no issues. I install this on any formatted computer that goaes out my door to complioment the dvd/cd drive that thje computer may have however I install it through PatchMyPC.... NiNite also works as mentioned to avoid any of that OpenCandy crap.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

oh i forgot! i will use ImgBurn thank you Timster

ImgBurn haven't release new version since 2013 any thoughts on this?

Its still stable why mess with it?

still stable

it didn't give me any problems

I think the reason stop development is because people don't use CD DVD any mote