Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xbox one games
Does anyone knows how to how to recover deleted Xbox one games on my Xbox one

Well, you can use recovery software to  attempt the recovery on a Windows environment. You may use Iobit Advanced SystemCare Free or Recuva

Advanced SystemCare has a module called "Undelete" under the Toolbox tab

(10-09-2017, 07:16 AM)Partha Wrote:  Well, you can use recovery software to  attempt the recovery on a Windows environment. You may use Iobit Advanced SystemCare Free or Recuva

Advanced SystemCare has a module called "Undelete" under the Toolbox tab

the only thing is not sure the films are called

(10-09-2017, 09:54 AM)jas548 Wrote:  the only thing is not  sure the films are called
I didn't understand this

(10-09-2017, 10:09 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(10-09-2017, 09:54 AM)jas548 Wrote:  the only thing is not  sure the films are called
I didn't understand  this
file are called

you can still use either of those software to scan for the deleted files and once the scan is finished, you will be presented with a list of all the deleted files that it could find

you can then select the files you want to recover

(10-09-2017, 11:07 AM)Partha Wrote:  you can still use either  of those software to scan for the deleted files and once the scan is finished, you will be presented with a list of all the deleted files that it could find

you can then select the files you want to recover

thank you for your help

(10-09-2017, 11:25 AM)jas548 Wrote:  thank you for your help
welcome

if you are recovering the files from a hard drive in Xbox one you will need to remove the hard drive from the Xbox one then put it into a hard drive docking  station

then you follow this video Britec did on files recovery

@Compton
It is not necessary to put the disk into a docking station; it can also be connected directly to the PC motherboard as an internal drive  or via an enclosure to the USB port of the mobo

just saying bcoz if the user doesn't own a docking station, there's no point in making the user purchase it when the job can still be accomplished by other means