Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High performance mode vs balanced mode good or bad?
I would second the eHDD, DVDs are pointless for full system image backups as you'd probably be looking at about 10 - 12 DVDs based on the lack of compression when converted to DVD.

Fine for incremental backups though.

Also there is the issue of re-imageing via stages, most of the DVDs may work fine but if so much as one fails....it all fails.

I often wonder why motherboard manufacturers still send DVD with the motherboard

guess just for Carey I always get a good lol every time I see Carey use them in a new build

also with win10 most of the time everything works out of the box

(11-04-2017, 08:27 PM)Compton Wrote:  I often wonder  why motherboard manufacturers still send DVD with the motherboard

guess just for Carey I always get a good lol every time I see Carey use them in a new build

also with win10 most of the time everything works  out of the box

LOTS! of people complained when PC manufacturers stopped supplying Recovery CDs/DVDs, so I assume motherboard manufacturers decided to keep supplying the driver DVD's to avoid complaints.
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

well guess when DVD drive stop being manufacture it will stop being send

It is sent usually for the offline install of drivers

Prime, there is a piece of software that is called who crashed which is software that can be used after you have had a bsod.
Who crashed narrows down the cause of the bsod. Which comes in handy when you need to figure out if the bsod was caused my software, drivers that are not compatible with the os being used, or a possible chance of failing hardware.

If a bsod happens on my end and its not one i am familiar with who crashed also take the fun out of researching for the stop error code

Download link: (for some reason the actual website/download link is down. But the link below is safe so all should be good)
https://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php/d577cc64e67975f9f0bb0056db10a452/59ffc7d4/1c713/4/1