Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Removed - Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit
(11-19-2017, 01:09 PM)Britec Wrote:  
(11-19-2017, 05:37 AM)bhringer Wrote:  What happened?
Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit
https://twitter.com/Britec09/status/931961420702474242
https://t.co/wapcqFnaad

I got a lot of hostility in the comments and people generally being nasty with a lot of thumbs down to the video.
I had a number of people who paid for the "Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit" and I am sure I would of had a lot more.

I pulled the video and webpage and deleted the download link for the Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit and refunded all the money.
It makes me laugh as soon as you mention money $20 and people go all crazy.

Hi Bri,
I want to add my 2 cents regarding your post. NOT ONLY have you prepared multitudes of videos the quality of your feedback and professionalism is unequaled. I remember listening to you as far back as 2001 and have always had the deepest level of respect for your presentations. The people that went all crazy about you asking for a "pittance" for the Toolkit which you obviously invested hours in are those that likely as not wouldn't know what to do with the Toolkit once they purchased it.

I would like to say to you Sir, please don't ever give up on providing information to the masses. As to you removing the program from your repertoire I would like to CHALLENGE you to put it back up and ignore the nay Sayers. Grand-Dad told me that the only way I could be assured that I would not ever get in trouble would be for me to stay in bed, keep the covers tightly covering my face and NOT saying a word!!

When I hear you sounding a bit rejected or disappointed in the response you've received as you know better than I that you NEVER know exactly who it is that is calling the foul.

Sorry I've a bit too much time on my hands today but sincerely hope you will reconsider putting your program back on the market.

Regards,
~Phil

I put a lot of time and effort into running my channel, forums, website and that is how some people repay me. I put a product review up and people abandon the video because they want How to videos. There is over 1300 videos and I do nothing but devote my time to help and share knowledge and some people cause a riot in the comments.

People are getting more videos than ever and they still complain.
I feel very sorry for the people who want to help and support me.

Hope this helps you and others understand why.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Removed - Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit - PhilipMoore1953 - 09-09-2018, 08:15 PM