Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to copy-paste (copas) text from Facebook on PC to WhatsApp on PC
Hi my friends,
Could you help me please, how to copy-paste (copas) text from Facebook on PC to WhatsApp on PC ?
A few times ago I could, but now I can't do that.
This function looks like be protected by Facebook and or WhatsApp.
Thanks for helps.
# Appreciate and respect others first, before others appreciate and respect you. #
# You are polite, we are reluctant. #

Not sure what you mean by 'FB-PC & WA-PC', can you elaborate?

(11-25-2017, 11:43 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Not sure what you mean by 'FB-PC & WA-PC', can you elaborate?
FB-PC = Facebook via PC
WA-PC = WhatsApp via PC
Actually, I feel a little shy to ask this one. But, this is very important for me to know.
# Appreciate and respect others first, before others appreciate and respect you. #

Just copy  the text from Facebook and paste it on WhatsApp for PC; if you could please elaborate where exactly the difficulty is, it would be better

(11-25-2017, 03:22 PM)Partha Wrote:  Just copy  the text from Facebook and paste it on WhatsApp for PC; if you could please elaborate where exactly the difficulty is, it would be better
I can't copy it and then paste on WhatsApp. It's the problem.

(11-25-2017, 04:00 PM)Maruf Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 03:22 PM)Partha Wrote:  Just copy  the text from Facebook and paste it on WhatsApp for PC; if you could please elaborate where exactly the difficulty is, it would be better

You can't highlight text and either select Ctrl+C or right mouse button and select copy?

Ctrl+C to Copy
Ctrl+V to Paste

(11-25-2017, 04:34 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 04:00 PM)Ma Wrote:  

You can't highlight text and either select Ctrl+C or right mouse button and select copy?

Ctrl+C to Copy
Ctrl+V to Paste
The steps to copy-paste was already right, but not function.

Well as I don't use those sites I can't answer, it may be that they have a block in place to stop copying.

Where are you trying to paste to? ( what program )

(11-25-2017, 04:46 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Well as I don't use those sites I can't answer, it may be that they have a block in place to stop copying.

Where are you trying to paste to? ( what program )
I paste in comment box on WhatsApp.
I installed WhatsApp using Android emulator BlueStacks.

It could be because of the emulator. Just to let you know, they've made WhatsApp for PC; you could use that instead

https://www.whatsapp.com/download/