Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtjumper and suspicious network traffic
Feels a bit wrong if i have to agree with you, that all this is normal but i guess it is then. It feels like i am alone with this whole thing, nobody else is getting about 500 ish blocked connections per day or at least i haven't seen anyone with this same thing. Huge thanks for everyone who have helped.

There is no other devices connected to our network, not even a router becuase it was taken off. So this is straight cable connection from my pc to a wall outlet. Also the fact that this issue has cost us a lot of time and more than couple hundred euros makes it difficult to live with the mindset of this pc being completely clean. AND if the only solution for this is to have a FREE firewall installed which blocks all the useless stuff, i wonder how our isp's tech support never told me to get one... that kind of pisses me off.

If you meant with wiping the machine to do a clean reinstall of windows, i have done it probably 3 times within a time from january to this month. I might change from ZA to something else if there is any other solutions, because i don't like the stuff za does in this pc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dirtjumper and suspicious network traffic - Deswe - 03-30-2018, 11:37 AM