Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtjumper and suspicious network traffic
(03-30-2018, 01:35 PM)Compton Wrote:  Deswe I also load zone Alarm on my system some time back

Must of the time its Microsoft connecting to the system

I think one of the reasons you are so shocked is because you are now seeing what connecting to your system

most people will not see logs like that because don't have a firewall zone Alarm loaded on the system

You are probably right. Tho i watched the traffic through Wireshark before i installed ZoneAlarm, and those were the most suspicious ones, like russia, china, iran... the ones i already said earlier. Especially the russian connections were strange and suspicious because they were labeled as "Russian federation". And yeah it's surprisingly big amount of connections what goes through every day, but it's really strange at the same time if my isp sees them as some kind of botnet, but let's hope it's just a false positive which they only once said it could be. Oh yeah and verizon is not my ISP. Amazon, not sure why would it connect to amazon because i dont use it but i guess it's just some data collecting/sharing thing. That OVH thing is weird, why would it ever connect to that page... well idk im just questioning everything now, not being purposely a difficult person. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dirtjumper and suspicious network traffic - Deswe - 03-30-2018, 02:01 PM