Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flip Phone Pictures
Hello, I'm not a big cell phone advocate. I have an old flip phone that I only use when traveling away from home. My wife has a smart phone and uses it all the time...not for me. My question is: Is there a way to transfer pictures from a flip phone? Also, my wife has an HTC smart phone and I would like to know how to transfer pictures from that as well. When I connect it to my computer's USB port the phone starts charging but I don't see the storage areas like an mp3 player or such. I'm very computer literate, smart phones? Not so much, don't like them. Thanks. Oh and Brian, I follow ALL your YouTube videos Smile

Hi geo791

You'll probably need the HTC sync manager for your computer, its a bit like a virtual file system for HTC phones.

Download it open it up and it should see your connected phone.

https://www.htc.com/hk-en/support/software/htc-sync-manager.aspx

Thank you GuiltySpark. I guess I forgot about this post, and also forgot to check the box to get notified.
I have downloaded the file and will check it out later. Thanks again for your reply.

I'm guessing the flip-phone pictures are a lost cause? No way to download those?
Geo