Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates failed to install
from the screenshot you can see some important updates have tried to install only to fail over and over. ive even tried installing myself through micorsoft update catalog site, to no avail. so for now, ive let the updates come and go. like the saying goes, if something is unfixable, dont waste energy trying to fix it

.png   updatesfailed.PNG (Size: 29.66 KB / Downloads: 477)

p.s. i will ensure that i will not neglect the thread, as in previous instances

go to tweaking.com

download repair all in one

i would use portable mode

i would recommended to create restore point and/or backup registry first before repairing

choose repair windows updates only

ah thx for the hint there. when i get some free time,i will try it out and see the results and report back within 30 days or less. -ive already backed up registry from your suggestion, can that program fix microsoft store too? im having problem of accessing it and downloading new apps/updating apps

you're welcome

dear winx bro, first off i appreciate your help in this matter. secondly, ive decided with the amount of problems ive faced with win10 in the last year, i have come to a conclusion /or a fork in the road -i will forgo the repair. and leave it as is -for now. i give no specific reason for this behavior. lets just say i did attempt to boot into safe mode...but halfway got cold feet. backed out. let us see how far i can carry on without said upgrades. the situation as of now is moot.

(11-16-2018, 04:56 PM)PrimeDirective64 Wrote:  dear winx bro, first off i appreciate your help in this matter. secondly, ive decided with the amount of problems ive faced with win10 in the last year, i have come to a conclusion /or a fork in the road -i will forgo the repair. and leave it as is -for now. i give no specific reason for this behavior. lets just say i did attempt to boot into safe mode...but halfway got cold feet. backed out. let us see how far i can carry on without said upgrades. the situation as of now is moot.

Search for the updates that failed in the windows update catalog

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Or

https://softpedia-secure-download.com/dl/56b60b6c70f1650bfe6cfcdbaa3ffb68/5bf0673a/100235948/software/system/WHDownloader_0.0.2.3.zip