Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Windows 10
I want to make myself fully understood from other members here about Reset Windows 10. I was going to reset the operating system of Windows 10 Professional 64-bit edition but have a second thought that I should ask here first. Will I lose my non-Microsoft programs like Ccleaner or Malwarebytes or IObit Uninstaller, etc, etc while resetting the operating system on my desktop. I thought that I can keep these programs but I could be wrong. If those programs will disappear from my desktop after reset Windows 10 and I better write down the names of the programs that I have on my desktop. What's about email in Mozilla Thunderbird and Documents or Downloads in C:/ drive.

Let me know about this.

-- John

yes sir if you do a reset of your Windows 10 you will lose your non-Microsoft

if you do a windows repair install you will not lose your Non- Microsoft program

Where do I find windows repair install so I can go ahead to repair my operating system of Windows 10 Professional 64-bit edition.

-- John

All is good now and everything is running normal and more likely I have corrupted files but no idea which one is. I am not going to bother to find what is the actual problem but anyway running just like new.

-- John

Solved thread closed