Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
** Windows Defender Alert **
Hello Britech Community

I would like some help i have a problem with this popup that well keeps poping up sometimes.

I had a virus extension on chrome i don't have the name but i have the extension id? (if you call it that sorry about know a lot)

olojcnagmcbplpdddabmpfehhlleobpb\10.1.3.53_0

I got it removed at the 23/12/2018

We are the first of 2019 and i sometimes get this scamy looking popup.

Unfortunately my pc is in Dutch but basically it says: "watch out windows user the sites u went contains malware if you restart or shutdown your data is lost call this Microsoft support number." (it also uses tekst  to speech)
Also in the left top corner it says Bericht van webpagina translated it says Message from webpage.
when i got this message i was playing music on youtube in chrome  and playing forza
i took a screenshot for you guys i hope you guys have enough information
[Image: 0f04abd0b7ddac5c55fbf33bf6b3d266.png]

What i did:
AVG deepscan
Malwarbytes Deepscan
Factory reset Explorer and Edge
Factory reset Chrome and Firefox
Deleted them and fresh new install

but no success i don't get this popup often but i get them i don't know from where hopefully you guys can help me out
and not needing to factory reset my pc.

P.s i wish you guys a Happy virus free New Year

(01-01-2019, 10:54 PM)sonyboi Wrote:  Hello Britech Community

I would like some help i have a problem with this popup that well keeps poping up sometimes.

I had a virus extension on chrome i don't have the name but i have the extension id? (if you call it that sorry about know a lot)

olojcnagmcbplpdddabmpfehhlleobpb\10.1.3.53_0

I got it removed at the 23/12/2018

We are the first of 2019 and i sometimes get this scamy looking popup.

Unfortunately my pc is in Dutch but basically it says: "watch out windows user the sites u went contains malware if you restart or shutdown your data is lost call this Microsoft support number." (it also uses tekst  to speech)
Also in the left top corner it says Bericht van webpagina translated it says Message from webpage.
when i got this message i was playing music on youtube in chrome  and playing forza
i took a screenshot for you guys i hope you guys have enough information
[Image: 0f04abd0b7ddac5c55fbf33bf6b3d266.png]

What i did:
AVG deepscan
Malwarbytes Deepscan
Factory reset Explorer and Edge
Factory reset Chrome and Firefox
Deleted them and fresh new install

but no success i don't get this popup often but i get them i don't know from where hopefully you guys can help me out
and not needing to factory reset my pc.

P.s i wish you guys a Happy virus free New Year

Try hitman pro its a 30 day free trial but uses multiple virus engines and it does a good job.

Adwcleaner

And junkware removal tool

That sounds like a scam though and if you used programs and features to remove your browsers then it might not of removed all the traces of your browser that windows stores its files.

Try a more advanced uninstaller like geek or revo uninstaller to remove the browser programs.

Let us know how it goes please

smirk24, junkware removal is no longer active

[Image: hitmanpro.png]HitmanPro[/b]

• Please download HitmanPro.
  • Launch the program by double clicking on the icon. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
  • Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
  • Check the box beside "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer".
  • Click on the next button.
  • The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
  • When the scan is done click on drop-down menu of the found entries (if any) and choose - Apply to all => Ignore <= IMPORTANT!!!
  • Click on the next button.
  • Click on the "Export scan results to XML file".
  • Save that file to your desktop and post in your next reply.

[Image: junkware_removal_tool.png] Fix with Junkware Removal Tool

Please download JRT by Malwarebytes and save the file to your desktop.
    Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on [Image: junkware_removal_tool.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    • Follow the prompts and let this process run uninterrupted.
    • This scan can take a while, depending on your System specs.
    • Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
  • Please include the contents of that file in your reply.

Do not forget to re-enable your previously switched off protection software!
    Please also manually reboot your machine after this procedure.

Hitmanpro found a lot more  including cookie in internet explorer called DOMStore that was the chrome extension name ( of olojcnagmcbplpdddabmpfehhlleobpb).
Its  weird i can not find the location Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore but if i type it in the address bar it shows up. I made a zip of the folder so maybe you guys can see something i only can see outbrain.xml having something but i do not know what it means.

I deleted everything manually should i delete internet explorer and the other browsers with the advanced uninstaller?

thanks in advance!

Also i ran Adwcleaner  it also dit not find anything i have Malwarebytes pro is Adwcleaner integrated in the pro version?

I changed the logs because i do not like to give the internet my real name sorry for that.

Attached Files
.zip   Logs and DOMStore folder.zip (Size: 4.39 KB / Downloads: 4)

I am not seeing hitman PRO logs

Zemana AntiMalware[/color]

download and install Zemana AntiMalware
  • check for updates select on scan [Image: 2fSZJuQ]  after the scan is completed
  • remove any malware that is found
  • select on  reports [Image: 2gOiKD6]
  • select open report select file save as
  • save the report
  • post the report on your next reply on the   forum

(01-04-2019, 01:30 AM)Compton Wrote:  I am not seeing hitman PRO logs

Zemana AntiMalware[/color]

download and install Zemana AntiMalware

• check for updates select on scan [Image: 2fSZJuQ]  after the scan is completed
  • remove any malware that is found
  • select on  reports [Image: 2gOiKD6]
  • select open report select file save as
  • save the report
  • post the report on your next reply on the   forum

In the zip file it there is a file called HitmanPro_20190103_1927vprivat.xml
That is the log if i can give the txt one here.

ok let run scan Zemana AntiMalware to see what it found

(01-04-2019, 02:25 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok let run scan Zemana AntiMalware to see what it found

it found nothing

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on [Image: FRST.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.