Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
android to pc to android
I am looking for advice on how to download android games to my PC so I can transfer them to my android tablet . I was given an android tablet that has no wifi it still works but I would like to be able to download games for it on my PC to transfer I know I can transfer music and pictures to it but the games I have on my PC won`t run on android and any site I`ve gone to for android games won`t let me download

(05-02-2019, 02:03 PM)old dude 56 Wrote:  I am looking for advice on how to download android games to my PC so I can transfer them to my android tablet . I was given an android tablet that has no wifi it still works but I would like to be able to download games for it on my PC to transfer I know I can transfer music and pictures to it but the games I have on my PC won`t run on android and any site I`ve gone to for android games won`t let me download

You might try and change change the user agent for the browser you are using. If the site thinks you are using a mobile browser, it might work. The extension  for Chrome is called User-Agent Switcher for Chrome.
It is also possible to do manually. Search for: How to Change Your Browser’s User Agent Without Installing Any Extensions

(05-02-2019, 02:03 PM)old dude 56 Wrote:  I am looking for advice on how to download android games to my PC so I can transfer them to my android tablet . I was given an android tablet that has no wifi it still works but I would like to be able to download games for it on my PC to transfer I know I can transfer music and pictures to it but the games I have on my PC won`t run on android and any site I`ve gone to for android games won`t let me download

https://www.askvg.com/tip-install-apps-offline-in-google-android-devices-without-internet-connection-and-play-store/