Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok...trying 1903 !!!!! hope for the best!!!
Will get back to ya!
Paul

(06-13-2019, 03:32 AM)PaulIIII Wrote:  Will get back to ya!

Well...upgraded and installed the security update...absolutely no problems I can detect yet! Will be running sandbox setup next!!
Paul

Sandbox is the best app in the Win10 1903!

Sandbox is the best app in the Win10 1903!
'
Trying to finish a 2200 brick garage and thanks to Brian, i have a good idea of security settings, plus (the hardcore way) of dealing with Microsoft. Gonna lock my rig back down the way i had it and see what new services and telemetry has been added...
Paul

(06-15-2019, 12:41 AM)PaulIIII Wrote:  Sandbox is the best app in the Win10 1903!    
'
Trying to finish a 2200 brick garage and thanks to Brian, i have a good idea of security settings, plus (the hardcore way) of dealing with Microsoft. Gonna lock my rig back down the way i had it and see what new services and telemetry has been added...

seems to have worked out ok. Ran sfc /scanno after i had tried a previously easy small overclock of 4.4 from my stock 4.0 mhz. The system ran sluggish and slow. i have since reset the mhz back to stock speeds. I think the mistake I made was setting the speed in the BIOS, then going into the Windows environment and running Intels Extreme tuning utility to set the mhz there at 4.4, as well, the system didn't like that. Now things have returned to normal. I wonder if the new update is affecting certain PCs when overclocked....
Paul