Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clonezilla
Just got a question about Clonezilla, I have an image of a window 7 machine that had a user account on and it has many updates to do, but I want to update to have an image that is from a computer that has all its updates finnished and want to have it so that if I want to put it on a new computer that it has no user account and be able to forget about doing all the long updates, except for the obvious Driver updates, So my question is how do I using clonezilla take an image of a competely updated computer a make it like having an out of the box experience, without the user account from previous computer ?

CdnCwby

you could create a fully update system image but you can,t one ultimate image that work on all systems

because diffidence drives hardware you would run in to problems when trying to load the image

Clonezilla will only make a exact image copy of the partition you point it to. In order to have a image with all updates and one user account you need to have a Windows install that has just that... then point Clonezilla to it.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net