How To Make Windows 7 Safe to Use in 2020
10 steps to securing Windows 7
Microsoft dropped support for Windows 7 on January 14th 2020. Some People really like Windows 7 and don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 or change to another operating system. So what can you do to keep using Windows 7 safely after support ends? I will show you a bunch of things I recommend you do to stay safe online using Windows 7.
1. Make sure Windows 7 is fully updated.
2. Use Anti Ransomware Software.
Paid: ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
3. Use Standard User Account
4. Change User Account Control to MAX settings
5. Use Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware Software
You can use others like: Avast, Kaspersky, Eset, Avira
6. Use Secure DNS Server
Open DNS Family Shield is a great choice fro maximum protection
7. Use Hard Drive Encryption
Bitlocker or Veracrypt
9. Use A Firewall
10. Patch Everything
#Windows7 #SecureWindows7 #Security #Windows7Security