5 Ways to Spot a Scam Email
Phishing emails have always been around, cybercriminals send out thousands of scam emails to random and targeted people every day.
That is why you have to be very careful when clicking on links and attachments in emails.
Things to look for:
1. Email is sent from a public email address.
2. An email will NOT be addressed to you personally.
3. An email has a sense of urgency
4. Links to unrecognized sites and URLs. Attachments will contain malware
5. Poor spelling and grammar.
Phishing attacks: dealing with suspicious emails and messages
✅ Britec Merchandise https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/britec-store
#Scam #Scamming #Email #Phishing