Fix Windows 8 and 8.1 Shutdown and Restart Problem: There is a common shutdown and restart error happening with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
Its seems the new Hybrid Shutdown feature is the culprit for causing this issue, this is can be easy problem to fix by follow my guide below.
1. Right Click on bottom left corner and select Control Panel
2. Now click on System and Security
3. Next click on Power Options
4. Now click Choose what the power button do
5. Now click Change settings the are currently unavailable
6. Now Disable Turn on fast startup (recommend) by removing tick from check-box
That’s it, all done. your computer should shutdown just fine now, hopefully in the future Microsoft will fix this issue with a patch in one of the updates.
If this help you out, share with your friends.