Get Faster Internet With Better DNS Servers
Ever wondered why your internet speed is really sluggish? Sometimes it’s due to a poor DNS server from your ISP. changing your DNS server to a faster or secure DNS server can give you a better browsing experience.
For IPv4: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
Google Public DNS: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Quad9: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
Cisco OpenDNS: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
1. Click on the Start menu.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Click on Network & Internet.
4. Click on Change adapter options.
5. Double-click on the active network adapter.
6. Click Use The Following DNS Server Addresses.
7. Replace those addresses with the Cloudflare 184.108.40.206: DNS addresses:
#DNS #BoostInternetSpeed #FasterInternet