Having Trouble With A Windows Update? Lets Uninstall IT
So you updated Windows 11 or Windows 10 and now you are having a problem with your windows computer? Well don’t panic, you can uninstall the Windows updates in Windows 11 or Windows 10. I will show you 3 ways to on how to uninstall windows updates in Windows 11, but you can do exactly the same process in Windows 10.
There are 2 types of Windows updates
1. Quality Updates: These type of updates are containing bug fixes and security updates for the operating system.
2. Feature Updates: These updates include major improvements for the operating system.
1. Go to Start / Settings / Windows Update / Update history / Uninstall updates.
2. Select the update you want to remove, then select Uninstall.
3. Restart your PC after uninstalling the update.
wmic qfe list brief /format:table
wusa /uninstall /kb:5010690
Press the SHIFT key and then click Restart to Windows in WinRE
Go to Troubleshoot / Advanced Options and choose Uninstall Updates.