How to Create Windows 10 Installation Media If you want to install or reinstall Windows 10 your going to need a USB or DVD, I will show you how to use media creation tool to create your own installation media with either a USB flash drive or a DVD. Its super fast and easy to do. The tool provides the windows iso file with fast download speeds. So if you have upgrade from a previous version of windows, make sure you have created your windows 10 media.
Make sure that you back up any data you want to keep before you begin.
Download Microsoft Media Creation Tool
1. Download media creation tool from link above.
2. Run the media creation tool.
3. Select Create installation media for another PC.
4. Choose your language, Windows edition and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.
5. Follow the steps in this video to create the installation media, then select Finish when it’s done.
6. Insert the DVD or USB flash drive which we just created
7. Change boot order in BIOS and perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
Need help with computer problems? join our forum