So you want to dual boot Windows 7 with Windows 10? well you are in luck I am going to show you how easy it is to dual boot windows 7 and windows 10. Before you begin I recommend you do a full backup of your data. If you are looking to dual boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 already installed, then this video is for you. You can create this dual-boot system from pretty much any version of Windows I am going to show you how easy it is to dual boot both these operating systems, you will get a menu where you can choose to boot into Windows 7 or Windows 10.
We will need to make sure we have a partition or another hard drive for our dual boot to work correctly. You can create a new partition on your hard drive using the Windows Disk Management Utility, this is easy to do in by shrinking the volume.
What you will need to dual boot
1. You need a copy of Windows 10 to install
2. You will need a CD or USB flash drive for the install
3. You will need to download the Windows 10 ISO, you can use Microsoft Windows USB/DVD Download Tool for this.
4. You Will need a Windows 10 licence key if you plain on using the operating system past its trial period.
5. You will need a separate partition or hard drive for Windows 10 to be installed on, you can create a new partition on your hard drive using the Windows Disk Management Utility.
Microsoft Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
Watch my step by step guide on How to dual boot two Windows operating systems.
If you need any help, please join my forum
Did the video help you out? Got a video request? the place to post requests is on my forum.