SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY SII – RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS: So you want to restore your phone back to factory settings? Whether your selling your phone or looking to give the phone away, its always best to wipe the mobile back to factory settings to remove any information you have on the phone.
Just before you wipe the phone clean of all data and information, make sure you backup all your personal data first. All your contacts, photos, audio, songs, and apps will be deleted when you reset phone back to factory default settings.
To Restore SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY SII To Factory Default Settings Simply Follow These Instructions.
- All phone data information will be wiped from the mobile.
- Data on your SIM card is not deleted and will be safe.
- Internal memory is maintained, so whatever data is on here should be safe. (photos, audio, etc)
Restore factory default settings by phone menu
- Press Applications
- Press Settings
- Press Privacy
- Press Factory data reset
- Press Reset phone
- Press Erase everything
- Now just wait a while until the phone restores back to factory default settings
- Next Follow on screen instructions to configure the phone ready for use.
That’s it, your phone is now clean and ready for use or to sell.