Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: ygezer
8 hours ago
Supreme Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
10 hours ago
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: mugasoft
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: teo_78
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: game
05-01-2024, 06:59 AM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: angbb
05-01-2024, 12:53 AM
Exemplary Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: kianMGH
04-30-2024, 11:48 PM
Finest Сasual Dating - Ac...
Last Post: semsigungor
04-30-2024, 08:30 AM
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: rortega474
04-30-2024, 05:03 AM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: a_rillera
04-30-2024, 04:42 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,444,  
Full Statistics

Folder Ownership
Posted by: Ron Barker - 11-05-2014, 09:07 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (4)

Hi

Some of my folders have duplicate 'Account Unknown' entries and the CBS log has 'Ignoring duplicate ownership for directory'. Can I delete the extra user names or disable them?

Thanks

Print this item

Pc Freezing while Streaming
Posted by: bihit - 11-05-2014, 04:17 AM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (9)

hi Britec

Got a question. I have a Asus P1-P5945GC PC which i upgraded to Win 7 Ultimate. Everything was working fine but one day when i was watching football it got stuck and i tried everything to end the programme but could not and had to shut down the pc. When turning on everything is fine and again while watching football it got stuck again and had to repeat the same process. But this time it asked me to put the operating CD which i did and formatted again. And since than i have been formatting it several times.

The only issue with it is whenever i watch football or any serials it gets stuck and after turning it on it normally asks to boot with operating cd.

Please help..........

Print this item

Virtualbox OS
Posted by: TheEcoTerroristinMe - 11-05-2014, 02:19 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (3)

Hi, I'm looking for a windows 8 OS for my virtualbox that I use for gaming, because it has a larger hard drive. Can someone assist?

Print this item

Best way to virtualize Vista from orphaned hard drive
Posted by: tonyaldr - 11-04-2014, 03:52 AM - Forum: Windows Vista - Replies (3)

Hi. Just had my utility HP mobo fry which was running Windows Vista and need to get to some utilities I had installed there. Is there a way to virtualize the hard drive to run in Oracle Vitualbox if I hook up the drive to my other PC with a SATA to USB connector? I tried once with Disk2VHD but didn't have good results. Appreciate any advice. Thx!!

Print this item

VIPRE internet security
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 11-03-2014, 11:37 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (4)

I uninstalled VIPRE internet security, i went back to Microsoft Security Essentials, because i don't have many to buy renew, how do i uninstall the VIPRE internet security very compleletely manually?
i am using windows 7 x86 home premium sp1

Print this item

BIOS Password Backdoors in DELL Laptops
Posted by: alliekay - 11-03-2014, 10:46 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (8)

Hope u can help ive been trolling the net for days now+came across urs+a feel safe+not dealing with cowboys, my dell inspiron 1545 laptop, every time a switch it on it comes up a grey screen with numbers etc+wanting a password(whicha Dnt have)
My daughter is going into hospital for acouple off weeks+she needs this laptop 4 her homework+entertainment, a cannot afford to put it in for repair so iam hoping, praying+begging ul be able to resolve this thx
urs truly A.Kelly

Print this item

Hard drive controller in Windows 7
Posted by: jgmc3 - 11-03-2014, 07:43 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (6)

Hi,
I've been a fan of Brian's channel for yonks, loving his videos but can't find a tutorial on changing the hard drive controller in Windows 7.

If I change a motherboard for any reason, I have to reload Windows, a proper pain as it's takes an age and I've no time for doing all that again.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Print this item

might be infected
Posted by: 818DirtyBird - 11-03-2014, 03:07 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (13)

first time posting here so not sure if im in the right place. looking for help in cleaning out my computer. just to slow and programs not starting up as they should, broken icon (especially malwarebytes), not updating on startup as set to. a lot of (not responding). more info on request. again not sure if im in the right place.
thank you in advance

Print this item

change motherboard without reinstalling windows
Posted by: NormalWoNerd - 11-02-2014, 06:38 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (25)

I am building a custom computer, until I get my dream motherboard I'm using an old HP motherboard, the problem is that my hard drive I'm using has the Dell Inspiron BIOS, I need the HP BIOS, and I don't know where to find it nor where to put it on my hard drive so the motherboard can read it.

Print this item

Laptop screen back-light working but no image on screen
Posted by: Harris Baber - 10-31-2014, 10:48 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (5)

The laptop is a HP G61-110SA

When I press power button the screen lights up bright, so the back-light is working. I can even turn the brightness up & down with the keyboard keys. (When the windows 7 loads up). But I cannot see any image on the screen. I shined my phone flash on the screen but still can't see anything.

I plugged in a VGA monitor to the laptop and the display comes up to the monitor so the it doesn't look like the motherboard or chips are bad.

Could it be the data cable?  

Print this item