Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
(09-01-2015, 12:59 PM)Heydon2015 Wrote:  
(08-31-2015, 06:56 PM)Compton Wrote:  you said before that you power off the computer when some program in hiren boot cd was working on
the hard drive
that could  have possibly damage the hard drive

As I still am using PC I got an APC_INDEX_MISMATCH blue screen of death error

That's a driver error. Usually a mismatch between the Enter and Leave state.

you probably have a driver problem with windows 10
I still think the hard drive is failing because you said when you try to downgrade too windows 8.1 you are getting bosd
you also said you are getting error when you try to install programs on the hard drive

i now have a Seagate SSHD 2TB hard drive , and have installed Windows 10 on it today , and fingers crossed so far so good . Don't know about a virus checker , windows defender in Windows 10 seems to be doing ok job so far , I did try AVG , but that seemed to regard some of my files like .exe files from steam software as having a virus . Thanks again for your constant advice and support everyone

I just had a DPC_watchdog_violation blue screen even with this new hard drive , which I'm told is a common error with those that have an ssd , which I do have as its a hybrid drive

(09-18-2015, 10:42 AM)Heydon2015 Wrote:  I just had a DPC_watchdog_violation blue screen even with this new hard drive , which I'm told is a common error with those that have an ssd , which I do have as its a hybrid drive

Sorry to bother you guys again with this issue

how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

(09-18-2015, 07:16 PM)Compton Wrote:  how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

hi Compton thanks for that , as I just spent £100 on new hard drive

Attached Files
.htm   WhoCrashedOutput report..htm (Size: 14.04 KB / Downloads: 11)

ok boot into safe mode then see if you will get any bosd

are you using the windows 10 driver? update your windows 10 too your motherboard windows 10 driver's

GA-F2A55M-DS2

When does it happen?

watching youtube videos

playing games

One blue screen happened when using a full scan on Windows defender , another happened while playing rail simulator 2016 , have tried safe mode and have reinstalled windows , twice today first reinstall had a kernel error , but sencond install so far so good , but this is before I install steam

ok disable Windows defender did the bosd happen in safe mode