Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with a Java program running in Windows10
GuiltySpark, Revo Uninstaller free edition just has been released with 64 bit too

(08-23-2016, 07:07 PM)Partha Wrote:  I asked you to run the tool with the Virus Total Support enabled. Please watch that video carefully and follow the exact steps.

The ratings I was referring to are displayed in the last column as illustrated below and in my case, they are in blue

If a process has a rating of 2/54, that would mean that out of 54 antimalware, 2 detects it as a threat

Such ratings will appear in red and not in blue

Sorry about that Partha, it's been a long day :0]

Chkdisk ran, took ages and I did not see any messages.

I also tested JWildfire and it is still having the same issue, I hope this SShot is good, I realize you are probably like me and need to go to bed.
I will check back asap tomorrow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-23-2016, 09:04 PM)f23948 Wrote:  GuiltySpark, Revo Uninstaller free edition just has been released with 64 bit too

Nice research, f23948!

(08-23-2016, 10:01 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  Sorry about that Partha, it's been a long day :0]

I also tested JWildfire and it is still having the same issue, I hope this SShot is good, I realize you are probably like me and need to go to bed.

I understand and you don't have to be sorry. I hope you scrolled all the way down and checked the ratings of all the running processes.

If they're in blue, it's usually okay but there is still the chance that either of those processes could be infected, and the process explorer won't be able to help in those cases

Please visit https://www.zemana.com/AntiMalware, press the Ctrl and F keys together and type "free download" into the search box

Click the button that says FREE DOWNLOAD to download the software, install it and run a deep scan

(08-24-2016, 05:33 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 09:04 PM)f23948 Wrote:  GuiltySpark, Revo Uninstaller free edition just has been released with 64 bit too

Nice research, f23948!

(08-23-2016, 10:01 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  Sorry about that Partha, it's been a long day :0]

I understand and you don't have to be sorry. I hope you scrolled all the way down and checked the ratings of all the running processes.

If they're in blue, it's usually okay but there is still the chance that either of those processes could be infected, and the process explorer won't be able to help in those cases

Please visit https://www.zemana.com/AntiMalware, press the Ctrl and F keys together and type "free download" into the search box

Click the button that says FREE DOWNLOAD to download the software, install it and run a deep scan
Good Call , let's see if there are any infections on the system

Cheers f23948, thanks for the update!

you're welcome

(08-23-2016, 03:39 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:28 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  It always seems to be when the fan is in high gear.

I doubt if the fans will ever be in the highest gear if you just use that program unless, if you perform a stress test of your graphics hardware

By the way, which graphics card do you have?

I would also like you to open the task manager when that thing happens, and check the memory and hard disk usage

(08-23-2016, 03:30 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:18 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:16 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  Tried it, it tells me that I have the latest software

Have you verified if the developer isn't able to reproduce the issue on Windows 10 with the anniversary update?

Did the other users you mentioned, also start experiencing this since the anniversary update?

The Dev says he cannot reproduce the issue, but there are users using Win7 so, that kinda rules that out doesn't it?
Kinda but not necessarily.. we do not know the exact cause for the problems on their computers

Maybe their hardware are just not capable enough or perhaps their Java versions are corrupt, or maybe there's some other conflict.. there could be various reasons

I would like you to open the task manager when that problem occurs, check the RAM and hard disk utilizations and let us know

He said the fan is in higher gear is he getting noise from the case? check hard drive
WannaBeGeek

(08-24-2016, 03:02 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:39 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:28 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  It always seems to be when the fan is in high gear.

I doubt if the fans will ever be in the highest gear if you just use that program unless, if you perform a stress test of your graphics hardware

By the way, which graphics card do you have?

I would also like you to open the task manager when that thing happens, and check the memory and hard disk usage

(08-23-2016, 03:30 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:18 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:16 PM)CraigBak Wrote:  Tried it, it tells me that I have the latest software

Have you verified if the developer isn't able to reproduce the issue on Windows 10 with the anniversary update?

Did the other users you mentioned, also start experiencing this since the anniversary update?

The Dev says he cannot reproduce the issue, but there are users using Win7 so, that kinda rules that out doesn't it?
Kinda but not necessarily.. we do not know the exact cause for the problems on their computers

Maybe their hardware are just not capable enough or perhaps their Java versions are corrupt, or maybe there's some other conflict.. there could be various reasons

I would like you to open the task manager when that problem occurs, check the RAM and hard disk utilizations and let us know

He said the fan is in higj gear is he getting noise from the case check hard drive
Great idea Double Clutch, Craig could you also download and install Crystal Disk Info from this link https://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html. Please download the standard installer, install it and tell us what your hard drive status is. Is it Good (blue) Good (Green) Caution (Yellow) or bad (red) and tell us the temperature as well

Some nice suggestions there, fellas

Craig, please check the disk status with Crystal Disk Info and also run a deep scan with Zemana Antimalware Free as advised, and let us know what it finds.

It will be sufficient to download the portable version of  CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.2 as highlighted below

Once you've downloaded the zip file, extract it and then run the 64 bit version

I was also thinking about disk optimization and some other things but let's keep that for later

(08-24-2016, 04:38 PM)Partha Wrote:  Some nice suggestions there, fellas

Craig, please check the disk status with Crystal Disk Info and also run a deep scan with Zemana Antimalware Free as advised, and let us know what it finds.

It will be sufficient to download the portable version of  CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.2 as highlighted below

Once you've downloaded the zip file, extract it and then run the 64 bit version

I was also thinking about disk optimization and some other things but let's keep that for later

Hi Partha and Others,
Sorry, I was not able to get on my pc yesterday.

I got the portable version of CDI and ran it, it says "Good". See SShot.

Also this pc is fairly new, I got it in Jan 2016.
The graphics card is AMD R9 380 and it is notable to mention of the others who have answered me, they have AND cards also.
It looks as if the others have noticed the problem at least since the release of the Win10 update.

Attached Files Image(s)

I wonder what his temps are. what about a stress test on GPU
WannaBeGeek