Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As i was reassembling my laptop i ripped the power wire
ok that cable is for the TouchPad or mouse it should slide into connector

Question 
What are the chances an hp psc 1610xi all in one would have the same power button that i need for my laptop? I searched for a manual of the printer to find out if i could have a match but i had no luck so i was wondering if someone else might know.

Yeah after watching that video i posted up i found out that all the ribbon are an easy fix excluding the power button since i haven't baught one yet.

the chances are slim to none that Hp pscxi 161oxi would be the same. ya dissembling a laptop can be tricky just take this is a learning experience don't feel too bad it can happen to the best of us

Oh okay thank you compton.

Just verifying this is the right part that i need https://www.ebay.com/itm/172250783942

yes that the part that you need

Thanks again compton Smile

I just paid for the item listed in the link should be here Saturday and i have a hd from a previous laptop so i should be set after installing the part besides trying to figure out how to get the mouse and keyboard part to snap in flush

ok be sure to keep us updated

The laptop is fixed all but one side that doesn't sit flush but its barely noticeable but other than that im installing windows as we speak.