Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing .net Framework 3.5
OK we can rule system corruption!!!

What error message are you recieving?

Which Britec video did you see?

Okay I am getting the following error message: 0x800F0906, and I watched the following video of Britec: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDETpJbbGXk

but with no succes

(06-02-2017, 01:57 PM)DiegoPCFan Wrote:  Okay I am getting the following error message: 0x800F0906, and I watched the following video of Britec: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDETpJbbGXk

but with no succes
ok please get a USB Flash Drive (at least 4-8gb) and follow this video to create a bootable windows 10 USB one :

After it has completed, tell us the drive letter

This might take a while, we currently dont have a 4/7 GB USB at home, but we will get it

wait, I do have the ISO and I can mount it, doesnt that work aswell?

Yes that will work if it mounted,

Just to verify you downloaded the image from the media creation tool?

If it is yes, then give us the drive letter for the mounted ISO!

well, I just got my ISO file/USB stick, mounting it right now

(06-02-2017, 04:44 PM)DiegoPCFan Wrote:  well, I just got my ISO file/USB stick, mounting it right now
OK great and the ISO is from the media creation tool?

Yes it is from the media creation tool, the letter for the USB is: D

(06-02-2017, 04:56 PM)DiegoPCFan Wrote:  Yes it is from the media creation tool, the letter for the USB is: D
Ok please run cmd as an administrator and type the following command and press enter:
Code:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

Error: 0xf081f
The source file could not be found
Use the ''source'' option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore this feature
the DISM log can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

0x800f081f sorry