Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked Surface Pro
Yes I tried that again by hit F5 and it lead me back to login screen

Does an option called Sign-in options appear at the login screen? I would also like you to explain what exactly happens as you try to log in

I can not see sign-in options. What I see is my photo and benieth that the square where I use to print my 4 number pin, when done that the square tells: wrong code, try again

I would like you to follow the same  steps as in the video up till 1:56 and then, select the option called Command Prompt under "Advanced Options"

It might ask for the password again to access the command prompt; let me know if it lets you in

It seems it will not let me into command prompt, but I will keep try.

I would advise you to follow the steps as explained in the video below; refer to https://bit.ly/2BuuPsj  to create the Lazesoft Recovery USB Device

Now I came thru, command prompt, "choose an account" (it is two different on my computer), when i do so(click on my name), I see my name and my e-mail and a square for account password, whatever I type there it says its wrong

Well, the command prompt from within the recovery mode wouldn't help; I would advise that you create a Lazesoft recovery disk and follow that video

Thanks I downloaded Lazesoft to a USB, but how to get into BIOS?

Welcome! Based on the Surface version, the method may differ; for Surface Pro 4, its UEFI can be accessed as explained in the video below