Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you make your computer run faster?
(08-12-2016, 02:28 PM)Partha Wrote:  I was asking you to upload the screenshots capturing the processes running in your computer, so that we could've seen which processes were taking up most of the memory this time

Nevertheless, I would say that you have made a wise decision of resetting your PC and by the way, you don't need for a disk for this

If you start from scratch and keep a watchful eye every time you install something new, you would be able to identify what could cause the high usage, if that happens again

I would advise the option to reset by selecting "Remove everything". It would ask if you want to remove all the files from all the drives or just the drive where Windows is

Make sure you select just the drive where your Windows is installed so that just that drive is wiped in the process. To be on the safer side, disconnect all the other drives before starting the reset process

For details, please refer the article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Thanks for the advice Smile
If you add me on skype I'll break your nose!

Make sure you back up all your data present in the drive where Windows is installed. If you reset like I asked you to, it will remove everything from that drive

The issue has been solved can someone close this thread?
If you add me on skype I'll break your nose!