Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to Recover & Restore deleted/formatted/overwritten AVCHD MTS, M2TS video files
(03-07-2017, 04:43 PM)Britec Wrote:  GetDataBack is my go-to tool for data recovery, probably one of the best data recovery software out there.

I have tested many different types of software and this never fails to impress me.

Thank you Brian, I'll try that one. Sorry I was out for a while!

(03-08-2017, 08:18 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(03-07-2017, 01:02 PM)Blue Ocean Wrote:  Thank You! I bought this software "Jihosoft" it did recover some files even older than a year that I did not really need them, but the recent files I needed the most were not recovered! it recovered corrupted files with the upper half of the pictures and videos missing! you can't see the full picture or video at all!!! its very strange, if the handycam memory were to be overwritten/formatted then it wouldn't recover any of the old files fully! I found it unbelieavable that the software is able to recover older files but not the recent files that i lost and needed the most!!! any other idea at this point? thank you for your time and help

You are welcome, Blue Ocean. I would ask you to try the following software along with what Brian suggested and preview what they could recover before you decide to make the purchase

M3 Data Recovery, 7-Data Recovery Suite, EaseUS Data Recovery, Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery, Disk Drill and Wondershare Data Recovery

Thank you Partha, I will try all those you mentioned. I wish there's a way to to try and review what they are capable of doing specifically before I purchase but it seems not crystal clear. I had a bad expereience with Jihosoft! They did not refund even after their software was not usefull at all! wish me good luck this time.

(03-07-2017, 01:55 PM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote:  Can only suggest in the future... Never use cut and paste when transferring important data. Use copy and paste first, then verify that the files have transferred before you delete them off the camera.

Thank you Larry, I learned my lesson the hard way!