Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Disk peak to 100%

(03-24-2017, 10:20 PM)Compton Wrote:  well i can see you have updated the post with some photos

I see your hard drive is in Caution that could very well be why the hard drive is peaking to 100%

I would replace the hard drive you can also run test with test with How to Test Your Hard Drive Using SeaTools for Windows

also post the dump file  

how to post blue screen dump file on forum with bluescreenview

how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

I replaced the Toshiba Hard Drive the Samsung SSD is now in the Laptop Still Peaking 100% Will run this test show you results

ok because from what I see from crystal disk is the Toshiba drive

(03-24-2017, 10:47 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  
(03-24-2017, 10:20 PM)Compton Wrote:  well i can see you have updated the post with some photos

I see your hard drive is in Caution that could very well be why the hard drive is peaking to 100%

I would replace the hard drive you can also run test with test with How to Test Your Hard Drive Using SeaTools for Windows

also post the dump file  

Yes I have replaced the Toshiba hard drive that was in the hp m7 laptop now have the Samsung SSD installed and its peaking @ 100% has well

But he has an ssd which also tells us that it has to be windows 10, but yeah replace the Toshiba hard drive

ok could you run a test on the ssd with crystal disk

(03-24-2017, 11:26 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(03-24-2017, 10:47 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  

also post the dump file  

Yes I have replaced the Toshiba hard drive that was in the hp m7 laptop now have the Samsung SSD installed and its peaking @ 100% has well

But he has an ssd which also tells us that it has to be windows 10, but yeah replace the Toshiba hard drive

Yes RECdevicehrlper this is Windows 10 I am running on this hp m7 laptop

pauli925 Wrote:Yes RECdevicehrlper this is Windows 10 I am running on this hp m7 laptop
Sorry, I didn't say it correctly, I meant that it must be a windows 10 issue.

.txt   dump.txt (Size: 30.97 KB / Downloads: 658) Here is the BlueScreenView Dump File

.htm   WhoCrashedOutput.htm (Size: 11.15 KB / Downloads: 878) Here is the WhoCrashed Output

Perform SFC scan

Click 'Start' > Type cmd in the search field > Right-click the command prompt at the top of the list and select 'Run as Administrator'
Inside the command prompt, type sfc /scannow > Press 'Enter'
4. Reboot and test.

(03-24-2017, 11:31 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok could you run a test on the ssd with crystal disk

The hard drive on crystal disk info that says caution backup the info wipe the hard drive then replace it because its no longer good. As far as the hard drive being taxed open up task manager make sure your on the process tab then click on disk and it will put the process that's using the highest usage for the disk then take a picture of the task manager and post it on here