Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inquiry on (regback) registry backup tool)
(10-19-2017, 08:04 AM)PrimeDirective64 Wrote:  cheers partha mate. here you can see ive set it save rollback 30 days. and unchecked to save automatically. iam going to submit this program on giveawayoftheday and sharewareonsale so that maybe, it will be made avaliable as a free giveaway. because as i have said previously, i dont do online transactions.  Heart
Just to let you know, those are not the settings I referred to; you will have to make sure that there are no tasks in the task scheduler, meant to  take snapshots automatically

I am not sure but it should be blank by default. If it is blank, just let it be like that. I would also uncheck the options as illustrated below

this thread change from regback to rollback

its a great program but the bad point is the snapshot is stored on the hard drive

what I would do is use the next program to create an image to an external hard drive just in case hard drive fail

you can use Macrium Reflect to create the image to an external hard drive just as a

side note if you would like to continue having a discussion on creating system image its best to create a new thread

ok compton bro