Item Not Found When Trying To Delete Windows 10: When trying to delete a folder in Windows 7, 8 or 10 you get an error message saying Item Not Found, Could not find this item.
1. Open command prompt with admin
2. Type cd /d and the path of the folder you are wanting to delete.
3. Type dir /x to list all the folders in that directory.
4. Look for the name for the folder and you should see something like FIXUSB~1 or you name of folder.
5. Type rmdir /q /s and folder path
6. That’s it, folder should be removed.
Need help with computer problems like this?
join my forum