Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 – RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS: Restoring your Samsung Galaxy S III back to factory settings will reset it back to a default settings and will be as it left the factory. That means all your personal information and settings like pics, songs, movie clips and apps will be deleted from your Samsung Galaxy S III phone. So before you start the process make sure all your personal data is backed up or you will lose it.
To Restore Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 To Factory Default Settings Simply Follow These Instructions.
- If your phone is having a issue or some minor problem resetting it might fix the problem.
- Make sure you backup all your personal data first. All your contacts, pics and apps will be deleted when you reset phone back to factory default settings.
- Data on your SIM card will not be wiped and will be safe.
- Internal memory is not wiped, so whatever data is store there should be safe. (photos, audio, etc) but you might want to back them up to be safe.
Restore factory default settings by phone menu
1. Press Menu key
2. Tap Settings
3. Scroll down the menu screen to Backup and Reset
4. Tap Backup and Reset, then scroll down the menu screen to Factory Data Reset
5. Tap Factory Data Reset, then choose Reset device
6. Tap Erase Everything. (All saved data and settings on the Samsung Galaxy S III will be deleted.)
7. Your Samsung Galaxy S III will now restart and rest the phone and Restore Factory Settings on that mobile device.
That’s it, your phone is now clean and ready for use or to sell.