Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
[Unsurpassed Сasual Datin...
Last Post: roya
2 hours ago
why things float?
Last Post: kit001
4 hours ago
[Prime Сasual Dating Tru...
Last Post: atef4999
9 hours ago
Large Alien Hand Found in...
Last Post: stefko888
Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Antimatter
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: ygezer
05-02-2024, 08:15 PM
Supreme Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
05-02-2024, 06:54 PM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: mugasoft
05-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: teo_78
05-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: game
05-01-2024, 06:59 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,450,  
Full Statistics

GOM Media Player
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 12-18-2014, 01:48 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (5)

is it look safe?
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1f34a089788e62a8cc831bc19e51111cfcc787c6243b2b530de97b5a394c58c6/analysis/1418867186/

Because i heard on download.com one of the best media player!
https://download.cnet.com/2701-19409_4-1434-6.html?tag=dlStarterKitCatLinks.0

Print this item

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them
Posted by: Kesavan - 12-17-2014, 03:01 AM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (6)

Hi,

Recently i'm facing a issue with windows 7, When i turn on the machine there is a error massage that says "The program can't start because WINSPOOL.DRV is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program". What is the cause of this issue & how to solve it? Someone please help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Print this item

software
Posted by: Eric - 12-15-2014, 06:43 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (1)

Hi is there any software that that can retrieve files exe after rebooting to factory settings, if so what is the best recordation's.

thanks' for any help with this. Eric.

Print this item

Repair install of Win7
Posted by: OwenT - 12-15-2014, 03:10 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (8)

Hi all - just stumbled across this excellent set of videos when looking for a solution on a repair to Win7. This is all because I am unable to restore, even in safe mode and after a sfc/scannow option.

My question is..........there is a reference to uninstall SP1 during the repair process but this is not listed in my windows updates. That is because it is included in my Windows 7 Pro disc. Can I just proceed as advised in the video??

Thanks to all in advance.

Print this item

Torch browser
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 12-14-2014, 11:32 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (4)

i heard the Torch browser has built in downloading torrents, etc., is it safe using the Torch browser? i look on Yahoo! answers and he told me no threats found, is that true?

Print this item

HitmamPro.Alert2 Problem
Posted by: cfdevlin01 - 12-13-2014, 07:10 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (5)

Have a current problem with HitmanPro.Alert2. As of yesterday I received a message from HitmanPro.Alert2 that read: "Computer Virus "Dropbox.exe" is attacking your personal files., etc.". I then via this alert box downloaded (free) version of Hitman Pro and ran it. It picked up a hyjacker virus plus Conduit and Playtopus junk. I believe the hyjacker program caused the alert and the Conduit and Playtopus junk just was causing the computer to run slowly. I then restarted the computer, got the same message from HitManPro.alert2 and thus reran the scan and came up clean. However the computer really is running very fast, which I believe is the cleaning up of Conduit and Playtopus.

I next googled issues with Dropbox and saw that certain viruses do use this and thus followed the following processes to try and correct the issue.
1. Booted up in Safe Mode with Networking
2. Ran Malwarebytes - ran clean, no issues
3. Ran TDSSKiller - ran clean, no issues
4. Ran CCleaner for file cleanup and Registry - small amout of cleanup
5. Ran ADWCleaner - small amount of cleanup.

Now restarted the computer. Same Pop-up Window from HitmanPro.alert2 - this message comes once DropBox initiates from StartUp. I want DropBox in startup and have had it there for months with no issue.

I believe the computer is clean as it is really running very fast. I do not know if the problem is from DropBox or HitManPro.alert2 or some other virus that is hidden. I ran TDSSKiller to see if a hidden rootkit was buried, but as stated above it ran clean.

I also think the initial alert was valid, and the following alerts are not valid. Again, the Pop-up alert comes right after DropBox initiates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Chuck Devlin (user id: cfdevlin01)

Print this item

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Troubleshooting
Posted by: Britec - 12-13-2014, 12:46 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Troubleshooting

• View a video on wireless mouse and keyboard troubleshooting
  • Wireless mouse and keyboard do not work
  • The mouse does not track well (skips)
  • Keys do not type, characters appear seconds later, or wrong characters appear when typing
  • A key is stuck
  • Increasing battery life
  • This document pertains to HP and Compaq Desktop PCs with a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Use the steps in this document to solve a wide variety of wireless keyboard and mouse issues.

NOTE:This document provides solutions for some of the most common problems encountered with wireless keyboards and pointing devices (plural term for mouse). 
If you do not see the symptom in the following list or your keyboard and mouse are not wireless, use one of the following support documents:

Print this item

no reply
Posted by: Eric - 12-12-2014, 08:21 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi I received a message rom you saying no reply, but I had replied the answer I gave was wireless but for some unknown reason you don't seemed to have received it. probably my fault struggling to navigating the forum will get the hang of it in time.

regards Eric.

Print this item

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Issue
Posted by: Eric - 12-12-2014, 01:02 PM - Forum: Windows Vista - Replies (7)

1. Eric says:

December 8, 2014 at 9:22 pm

I will endeavour to explain to this the best way I can I purchased a new computer all’s well there, dismantled my old one, I set my old one up in one of the small bed rooms one I call the music room because of the instruments’ I have set up in there, but that’s not the point of this e-mail the point being, is after setting my old computer up the key board and mouse no longer seems to work, were it did before, what happens is when I start up the computer it loads up windows which is vista 32 bit by the way, so after it loads the mouse curser just freezes and so does the key board, the only way to turn it of is by the power button, and as you no doubt know when one reboots you get a black screen appears with white text saying your computer did not close down properly you either give it the time to reboot after so many seconds or press any key to restart loading only for the same thing to happen all over again. so as you can see I have no control to do any thing to reset at all. I do not have the original windows Disc only have two Two recovery Disc which was done for me on the purchase of the computer, which is of little use with no use of the mouse or K-board to give it any commands, I do hope you can make sense of all this and hoping you point me in the right direction of fixing the problem.

Thank you best regard Eric.
can't access

Print this item

Top 5 Liquid Cooling CPU Heatsinks
Posted by: Britec - 12-12-2014, 12:50 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

HOW IT WORKS: The #1 Rank is considered the current Top self contained liquid cooling heatsink, #10 is considered the 10th BEST. Only self-contained liquid cooling heatsinks that Frostytech has tested in its labs are included in these charts; thus we guarantee this list is incomplete, that it's not an indication of "the best heatsink ever" and that rankings will frequently change with each chart update. Please click on each heatsink for a detailed review. Manufacturers and vendors are permitted to reference the 'Top 5 Self Contained Heatsinks' chart. 

Top 5 Liquid Cooling CPU Heatsinks

Print this item