Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
[Prime Сasual Dating Tru...
Last Post: atef4999
1 hour ago
Large Alien Hand Found in...
Last Post: stefko888
9 hours ago
Antimatter
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
11 hours ago
why things float?
Last Post: mugasoft
11 hours ago
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: ygezer
Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Supreme Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: mugasoft
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: teo_78
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: game
05-01-2024, 06:59 AM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: angbb
05-01-2024, 12:53 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,448,  
Full Statistics

Top Tested CPU Heatsinks At A Glance
Posted by: Britec - 12-12-2014, 12:48 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

Quickly find your way to the current Top 5 heatsinks according to FrostyTech. The first charts are for Intel Heatsinks, broken down by lowest temperature and quietest operation. The second set lists AMD Heatsinks. 

HOW IT WORKS: The #1 Rank is considered the current Top heatsink for that parameter, #10 is considered the 10th BEST for that parameter. Only heatsinks Frostytech has tested in its labs are included; thus we guarantee this list is incomplete, that it's not an indication of "the best heatsink ever" and that rankings will frequently change with each chart update. Please click on each heatsink for a detailed review. Manufacturers and vendors are permitted to reference the 'Top 5 Heatsinks Chart.

Top Tested CPU Heatsinks At A Glance

Print this item

UNDERSTANDING THE PSU REVIEW DATABASE
Posted by: Britec - 12-12-2014, 12:46 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

The power supply (PSU) is, without any doubt, the most undervalued component when buying a computer. We just look for the fastest graphic card, memory and processor, the most featured motherboard, the higher storage capacity hard disk, and then there is no Money for the PSU, so we go for a relatively cheap PSU from a brand which claims its PSU provides an extremely high wattage at a very low price. Great!.

Well, I will tell you a secret: the PSU manufacturers are not NGOs. What you get is what you pay for. There is no quality 700W PSU at 30€. It is no possible.

A low quality PSU can become a nightmare. It can cause damage to the hard disks, can make the system lock, can cause random resets and freezings or even “kill” some of your computer’s components. Keeping this in mind, we consider that buying a quality PSU is very important, however, unfortunately, sometimes this target becomes something difficult to achieve. The RealHardTech X PSU Review Database was made to help people finding the best qualified reviews on the internet.

As we will see later, there are a dozen websites that are doing a great work testing PSUs and we are going to take advantage of that.

First of all, I will try to describe the meaning of each part of this Database.

UNDERSTANDING THE PSU REVIEW DATABASE

Print this item

PSU REVIEW DATABASE
Posted by: Britec - 12-12-2014, 12:42 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

What PSU should I buy?, What is the best PSU ever made?, Is my PSU good enough for running my system?.  Who did actually make this PSU?. In the PSU Review Database you will find the answer to all these questions. Click on each brand’s  provided links to get access to useful information and qualified reviews.

The following brands are included in the RealHardTechX PSU Review Database nowadays:

PSU REVIEW DATABASE

Print this item

POWER SUPPLY REQUIREMENT FOR GRAPHICS CARDS
Posted by: Britec - 12-12-2014, 12:38 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

PSU consumption is a crucial question of all PC users.

As the processing power of graphic cards has increased, so has their demand for electrical power. Present graphic cards tend to consume a great deal of power. While CPU and power supply manufacturers have recently moved toward higher efficiency, power demands of GPUs have continued to rise, so today graphics cards have become one of the most power-hungry component, even though cpu still hold the second position in this rating.

Although power supplies are increasing their power too, the bottleneck is due to the PCI-Express connection, which is limited to supplying 75 Watts. Present graphics cards with a power consumption over 75 Watts include a combination of six-pin (75W) or eight-pin (150W) connectors since the remainder of the graphics card’s TDP thus needs to come from its 6-pin or 8-pin PCI-E connectors.

POWER SUPPLY REQUIREMENT FOR GRAPHICS CARDS

Print this item

Sad Error when I try and re-register .dll files
Posted by: sunnybabaoo7 - 12-11-2014, 03:33 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (13)

i am unable to register my dll files having regsvr32.exe - application error during registration process check pic of the error and tell me how can i fix this any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.............

[Image: errorr.png]

Print this item

HP_Compaq_dc7900
Posted by: IONx64 - 12-11-2014, 08:29 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (11)

Hello Dear sirs,

I have a trouble in one PC, see a its specification below please:

Intel core 2 due E8400 3.00GHz
Socket 775 LGA
Manufacturer: HP
Model: 3032h
Chipset: Intel Q45/Q43 Rev.03
DDR2 - 2GB
VGA- 256MB
HP Compaq dc7900

I formatted hole HDD and ran Windows XP installation on clean unlocated partition and installation finished successfully. Everything was ok but second day system is hangs out on ,,please wait" stage. I did again installation and same trouble. after installation it works fine and another day it hangs out and nothing.

Sorry if i posted that in wrong place but i think that is hardware issue and because of that i posted that here.

Please help me on that issue.

Print this item

YTD Video Downloader
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 12-11-2014, 05:34 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (12)

does it looks clean? please reply
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b2d942547ee3c8e871185f8ae0de25d9ddda5efa00c2a5ba69b1bed9d659e395/analysis/

Print this item

Windows 8.1 clone
Posted by: Protocol48 - 12-10-2014, 10:23 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Brian, Thanks for the GREAT video I saw on YouTube on cloning Windows 8.
My Desktop has Windows 8.1 64-bit on a Samsung 840 Pro SSD boot disk, and I bought another exact matching 840 pro SSD. Per your video, can I connect the new one inside my desktop, and
1) Format it ?
2) then use the MacriumReflect software to create a working, bootable backup SSD to then disconnect and securely store the new SSD, so in the future I can connect and boot it up if the current SSD fails?

Print this item

Information Malware Operation Global III
Posted by: GuiltySpark - 12-10-2014, 08:39 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (1)

A Malware Analyst by the name of Nathan Scott has developed a tool which can decrypt the malware class locker,
it works by creating a patch to not only remove the lock screen but also restores the encrypted files in one hit>>>

Print this item

Acer Aspire GPU Upgrade
Posted by: RADDY1993 - 12-09-2014, 06:27 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (23)

I am wanting to upgrade my GPU as i have an onboard one at the moment, space is tight in my system but i have seen people using dedicated cards such as this. 

Print this item