Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
[Prime Сasual Dating Tru...
Last Post: atef4999
3 hours ago
Large Alien Hand Found in...
Last Post: stefko888
11 hours ago
Antimatter
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
Today, 08:09 AM
why things float?
Last Post: mugasoft
Today, 07:32 AM
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: ygezer
Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Supreme Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: mugasoft
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: teo_78
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: game
05-01-2024, 06:59 AM
Prime Сasual Dating - Aut...
Last Post: angbb
05-01-2024, 12:53 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,448,  
Full Statistics

Disk defrag needs help
Posted by: WinXPto10 - 11-27-2014, 05:41 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (2)

On Auslogics Disk Defrag, it keeps showing the unmovable file on disk defragmentation details, any ideas?
[Image: 3uu4f3xjviyvzoufg.jpg]

Print this item

Sad Win 7 Ultimate won't boot
Posted by: Fixitpepe - 11-26-2014, 06:57 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - No Replies

I have an HP Pavilion Elite m9400f that I just re-imaged but when the computer is in the Starting Windows Screen it just reboot and does the same process again. So I hooked up the hard drive to my Dell Optiplex 360 but in that computer it does boot up fine. I'm really confused. Then I insert an other Win 8 hard drive in the HP computer, and it boots up fine, I need help

Thanks,
Pepe

Print this item

Greetings
Posted by: dnatech - 11-26-2014, 01:42 AM - Forum: New Member Introductions - Replies (3)

Hello all,

My name is Scott and I go by dnatech. I drop by Britec's youtube channel from time to time and figured it's about time for me to sign up on the forums. I figured maybe I could help someone and possibly learn a few tricks of the trade in the process. I hope to chat with everyone soon.
Greetings from the US.

-DNA

Print this item

Win XP windows\system32\config\system error
Posted by: Mike12 - 11-25-2014, 11:22 PM - Forum: Windows XP - Replies (1)

Good Day Everyone,

I have a xp 32 bit machine with the black screen windows\system32\config\system error. I have watched Britec's video on this and cannot get this computer back up. I tried to run from the xp disk and I get the blue screen stop error 7B.

Can anyone give me a few pointers how to repair this computer.

Thanks,

Mike

Print this item

windows update not working after cloning hard drive
Posted by: 64z - 11-25-2014, 08:22 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (1)

has anyone had any problems will cloning dell laptop harddrives?
I have cloned a few with acronis fine but when doing updates I get the service is not running error Sad
I have installed intel RST and tryed the fixes which normally work but always end up having to reinstall on dells.....

Print this item

Recover Register Windows Xp
Posted by: yesterday - 11-25-2014, 11:42 AM - Forum: Windows XP - Replies (3)

Dear all,

I have a pc on which Windows XP is installed. I tried to install a Ubuntu partition which stopped after an error occurred.
After that, i could not boot my laptop anymore. More specifically, few seconds after the appearance of the windows logo i get the error:

STOP:c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The session Manager Inizialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000003a (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

I then tried to use Hiren`s boot following online suggestions. I lunched Registry Editor PE but the hard drive where windows is cannot be read. The error is:

c:\ is not accessible.
This file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

I also tried with Registry Restore Wizard but i get:

runtime error 52.
bad file name or number.

I begin to be worried as i do not have backups for the last months. I am not really a computer expert and the problem seems to get quite specific so that i cannot find any more suggestions on internet (at least easily). Is there a way i can use a program in Hiren`s boot that can deal with my problem? Or any other solution?

Thank you very much.

mauro

Print this item

Sad External hard drive WD My Passport Freezes Computer
Posted by: rajkiran - 11-25-2014, 05:51 AM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (6)

Hello,
Am using an external hard drive WD My Passport of 1TB. When am trying to copy files to the hard disk 10 or 15 % is copied and there it gets stopped that's its. Again I should remove the cable forcibly to make my PC work normal again.
I carried out a disk check on my friends advice and even formatted the disk and tried but the same problem persists.  What might be the problem and how can I fix it!!!

Print this item

GeGeek
Posted by: IONx64 - 11-24-2014, 05:49 PM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (10)

Hello Britec,

I found interesting ToolKits from GeGeek: https://www.gegeek.com/

He has create so useful tools and would like to download. But he requests a one time donation
based fee for the GEGeek Tech Toolkit.

But is it safe to donate he with some money? when i tried donate there was not any bank account, only a payment by paypal, so it seems strange and afraid to donate and gave up.

But it is very good tools,

what u think about it?

Have you tasted it?

Thanks in advanced for ur advice.

Print this item

Previous version folder icon
Posted by: Kufara - 11-24-2014, 03:01 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (1)

Angry I have just been going through a lot of post but my problem is not solved yet. i copied some files into my video fold and soon after it turned the folder icon to the one that requires to roll back to previous version, i have tried the right click properties thing but unfortunately the is no previous version to roll back to. My data is still there but cant open the bloody folder. HEEEELLLLPPPP

Print this item

Very Infected Pc
Posted by: Shadowtime101 - 11-24-2014, 02:37 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (30)

Hi I'm Shadowtime101,
Okay here's my story.  First off I accidentally downloaded a Trojan and some other stuff to my laptop. (I was not that smart or good with computer's at the time.)  I didn't do anything until a few months after getting that malware stuff. My laptop was full of adware, viruses, spyware, maybe rootkit, and Trojans.  To try to remove the malware I used Malwarebytes.  I did a scan and it found a ton of things.  I pressed delete for all that was found, and I was told to restart my laptop.  So I did, but when it was booting back up it said automatic repair.  It then went into the automatic repair loop.  I was able to get out of it though, and I looked it up and happened to be hardware failure.  My laptop went back to normal though, but still full of all the harmful things. I have been doing many scans from sas, rougekiller, adwcleaner, hitman pro, mcafee, avast, emsisoft, tdsskiller, junkware removal tool, etc. They weren't able to get rid of all the things on my laptop though.  It's pretty slow, high cpu usage, and takes time to start up and turn off.  I really want my laptop to be malware free for once. Also my laptop is a windows 8 hp that I got around a year ago.

Thanks,
Shadowtime101

Print this item