Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
[Unsurpassed Сasual Datin...
Last Post: roya
2 hours ago
why things float?
Last Post: kit001
3 hours ago
[Prime Сasual Dating Tru...
Last Post: atef4999
8 hours ago
Large Alien Hand Found in...
Last Post: stefko888
Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Antimatter
Last Post: RayenIssaoui
Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
Last Post: ygezer
05-02-2024, 08:15 PM
Supreme Сasual Dating - A...
Last Post: kalpeshdeora1006
05-02-2024, 06:54 PM
Outstanding Сasual Dating...
Last Post: mugasoft
05-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: teo_78
05-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: game
05-01-2024, 06:59 AM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,232,   » Forum posts: 30,450,  
Full Statistics

re-register dll files
Posted by: rdimurro - 12-03-2014, 09:27 AM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (1)

Hi,

I have watched and followed the video on Youtube as to how I would re register the dll files. I am currently running this but is appears to be stuck on the nvoglv64.dll file. Should I just leave it to do its own thing or is there something else that I would need to do in order to move it along? I understand that is is an NVIDIA file but I am running windows in parallel on a MacBook Pro which has an Intel graphics card in it which to my understanding would not require the NVIDIA file.

Thanks

Ricardo

Print this item

Zemana AntiLogger Free
Posted by: jr.lightfoot - 12-01-2014, 04:36 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (1)

Has Anyone used Zemana AntiLogger Free software?

Print this item

Good program?
Posted by: George midleton - 12-01-2014, 03:31 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (3)

Link removed due to virus alert ? Is this program legitment to use?

Print this item

it's about WAIK, is it possible?
Posted by: hubi - 12-01-2014, 02:40 PM - Forum: Windows 8 - No Replies

greetings to you all
i have an ASUS recovery partition of 20 gig that contains the image of all the C: hard drive's contains.
the USED SPACE of the system is about 54 GIGA and the size of the C partition is 380 GIGA.
my question is :
is it possible to deploy the image on a partition that is less than 380 giga.

i know that ghost requires the destination partition to be equal or greater than the source partition regardless the size of the used space on that partition.
can it be done by WAIK so that i deploy the contains of a 380 giga on a smaller hard drive?
thanx

Print this item

Skype can't access my sound card
Posted by: jim2mari - 12-01-2014, 02:28 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (5)

Hi;   I assembled my desk top PC about 4 years ago.  The Motherboard that I used had an on-board sound system.  Recently it started acting up.  I use the sound system quite a bit and so I purchased a "Creative Audigy" pc.   since that time my Skype operation has been very "iffy".   Angry   I get the message that Skype can't connect to my sound system.  I have disabled the drivers to my old system and re-installed the Skype app.  I still get the same results.  Have I overlooked something  here?  Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any haelp.

Print this item

Infected with a Computer Virus
Posted by: Pink315 - 12-01-2014, 04:21 AM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (7)

Hi,
I don't know a whole lot about computers, pretty much the basics. I am having some issues with my laptop. I have a virus on my laptop. My operating system is Windows 8. One day my laptop stop connecting to the internet. My WiFi is connected but when you select a browser, it won't connect. I tried restoring it back to factory settings, I ran into the error message: 80070490. I've tried to get rid of the error message through command prompt, I even tried to manually remove the virus. Help, what else should I do?

Print this item

Nasty rookit infection
Posted by: George midleton - 11-30-2014, 06:06 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (14)

Help guys my laptop which runs windows 7 got infected by rookit i got redirekts and sometimes my pc shutted down and restart i can t boot in to safe mode task manager is blocked also cmd and regedit .How can i remove it ?

Print this item

Windows 7 cannot uninstall SP1
Posted by: Ron Barker - 11-30-2014, 04:36 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (6)

Hi

I am trying to do an inplace upgrade repair but windows will not allow me to uninstall SP1. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Print this item

by pass windows 7 password
Posted by: Vahan - 11-29-2014, 12:06 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (8)

hi,
I followed the instructions in youtube video which told how to by pass windows 7 password. For me I used a USB and all worked well until I reached the stage of selecting Local Disc, I don't see any Local Disc (in video it was D) in My Computer folder, but I see disc F. However when I change the drive letter to F and press Reopen, I can't find my username among other usernames (I can see only Administrator, Admin and Guest in the username list).
Could you please tell me what is the problem and how can I solve it?
I would very much appreciate if you could respond as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Print this item

Tablet Shopping...
Posted by: Timster - 11-28-2014, 01:31 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (7)

I'm looking for a good tablet that has a hdmi mini port. Was looking at the Yoga 2 but I think there may be better options. Anyone here have any suggestions?

Print this item