Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Optimal Сasual Dating - R...
Last Post: nebman40
8 hours ago
Finest Сasual Dating - Tr...
Last Post: gazcox8159
Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Superlative Сasual Dating...
Last Post: TaddyBear
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: baluyanb
Yesterday, 07:34 AM
Supreme Сasual Dating - L...
Last Post: bubuxem
04-27-2024, 08:28 PM
Premier Сasual Dating - V...
Last Post: Musashi
04-27-2024, 06:08 PM
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
Last Post: fareedahmed75
04-27-2024, 01:35 AM
Finest Сasual Dating - Ge...
Last Post: guctan
04-27-2024, 12:56 AM
Finest Сasual Dating - Li...
Last Post: nigger500
04-26-2024, 11:56 PM
Optimal Сasual Dating - G...
Last Post: iamtoy
04-26-2024, 08:47 PM

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,801,   » Latest member: bobbybutt,   » Forum threads: 4,218,   » Forum posts: 30,430,  
Full Statistics

[Solved] Data Recovery needed - Lost my Data on Mums Computer
Posted by: nsm0220 - 10-08-2014, 09:42 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (8)

btw my mom pc haves loss data and she need the data from it but her pc is having unknown troubles and her profile is gone as well britec can you help my moms pc and can you britec use teamviewer to help her recover her data

Print this item

Malwarebytes Pro Update Issue
Posted by: HighTide - 10-08-2014, 01:07 AM - Forum: Software Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (8)

Issue with Malwarbytes Pro not being able to update or scan without crashing.
Looked all over, with no happy endings, feel it's a post infection registry issue, but would love your expert advise Rolleyes

Print this item

Odd..Why is my Sound Icon gone?
Posted by: Shane - 10-07-2014, 11:16 PM - Forum: Windows 7 - Replies (11)

So....2-4 days...ago..I turn on my laptop (TOSHIBA), everything is fine...go on browser..play few games..go on my desktop...came back to my laptop..and..next thing I notice..was: I don't see my Sound Icon..so..I did a open all Icons thing in the menu..still not there? SO...then I did a "Logoff" To reset all apps. Shows up..but in the next hr or 30mins...its "gone" restart its there for 20mins? @least 30mins....No I have no Virus...I have done..nothing new...Anything I use Sandbox..for stuff..(Brower, tools/apps)..But can be a error? But..I dunno!

Please give me feed back..Hopefully its nothing to bad...I can deal with!

Print this item

Missing programs in Add/Remove
Posted by: everyday44 - 10-07-2014, 09:09 PM - Forum: Security, Viruses, Trojans & Malware Removal - Replies (5)

A few days ago I saw malwarebytes popup saying that it has blocked a malicious ip address from svhost.exe.
I followed the steps here:  https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/123051-successfully-blocked-access-to-a-potentially-malicious-website-3113351245-svchostexe/

Then I restarted my computer, and now when I go to my Add/Remove programs, I barely have any programs anymore.  For example; CCleaner, league of legends, malwarebytes doesn't show up on the Add/Remove programs list.

Then I remembered one of your videos awhile back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_5eb9wTfk
On how to repair install without reformatting.

I followed the instructions, then I didn't have the "upgrade" function as the same user here from the comments section:

"izri14 days ago

And another thing, When i click on the windows dvd, all i see are my hard drive letters to choose on wich partition i want to install windows. I don't get that ''install'' windows like yours. So i don't get the upgrade window. All i get is the windows to choose partion 'C, D or E to make a fresh install of windows. I tried this in the past a couple of times too and i never got the upgrade windows.
Reply  ·  

Britec094 days ago

+izri1 post on my forum for help and support.
Reply  ·  

izri14 days ago (edited)

+Britec09 Doesn't matter. I'll try if someone knows the answer somewhere else."

Having seen he didn't post a thread in the forum.  I decided to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 ultimate in hopes to solve the problem.  After the upgrade, my problem still wasn't fixed and I've wasted some money.

Now I've given up solving it myself and turn to you.

Print this item

Tongue Youtube Introduction
Posted by: Computing With Computers - 10-07-2014, 08:42 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi Brian!
Where could I find the blue introduction template (The motherboard one) ??
Hope you can help,
James

PS. Its me, Computing With Computers from Youtube

Smile

Print this item

xp format
Posted by: g4vvq1983 - 10-07-2014, 03:06 PM - Forum: Windows XP - Replies (3)

Fred here in Essex, anyone know if you can format the drive you are using with xp, prob sounds stupid and you may have to boot on a different drive to do it...I just got unable to format drive is in use,which I guess it was...but the cd on the pc didn't work....Fred

Print this item

Windows 10 Keylogger
Posted by: jmitservices - 10-06-2014, 09:05 PM - Forum: Windows 10 - Replies (9)

Quote:“If you open a file, we may collect information about the file, the application used to open the file, and how long it takes any use [of] it for purposes such as improving performance, or [if you] enter text, we may collect typed characters, we may collect typed characters and use them for purposes such as improving autocomplete and spell check features,” the privacy policy states.

https://thehackernews.com/2014/10/download-Windows-10-keylogger.html

Print this item

Hirens Boot CD Problem
Posted by: Bill73 - 10-06-2014, 05:30 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (27)

Hi Guys,

I downloaded Hirens Boot CD 15.2 and booted to it...then used arrow key to get to Mini Windows XP and hit enter. It booted to Mini Windows XP Desktop...but there were only 4 icons...My Computer...My Network Places...Command Prompt and Install All Hardware(HWPNP).

Missing was HBCD menu icon and to make matters worse my mouse won't work either...so what's wrong ? If I Boot into Kaspersky Rescue CD 10...mouse works fine. This is the first time I've used Hirens...OS is win 7 Home Premium 64 bit and i5 CPU 3.20 ghz...Mother Board is Gigabyte B85M-D3H if that helps...I was looking forward to using Hirens CD...what a bugger. Sad

Print this item

[Solved] Pc will NOT SHUTDOWN and RESTART.
Posted by: john - 10-05-2014, 11:06 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (9)

Hi i recently built a new PC last week,i already have another older pc that works fine still with WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32 BIT but its really slow.

The new components are:
Z87 GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD,i3 64 bit chip/heat sink/fan,GE FORCE 610 GRAPHICS CARD,500W POWER SUPPLY,2*4GB DD3RAM(8GB),4USB2,2USB3 PORTS,NEW TOWER.

I built the new pc all went well,started up with nothing connected all fans hard drive PS worked well.

Installed WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE,SP1,64 BIT VERSION,all again went well INSTALL/SETUP,connected internet all the time during process.

Installed the drivers from the  MOTHERBORD CD DISC,and Graphics CARD CD DISC,UPDATED WINDOWS THROUGH UPDATES no problem but PC would not "RESTART" afterwards?,i had to hard start press START BUTTON HOLD DOWN FOR 10 SECONDS to turn off PC,then turn on as normal.

When prompted to Restart PC after windows updates i selected "Restart Now" rather than POSTPONE the PC went through the process of shutting down,but did not.
Here's the sequence of what happens when selecting restart under all options either at START MENU RESTART or WINDOWS UPDATE yellow box Restart/postpone Ddialogue box.

1/LOGGING OFF
2/SHUTTING DOWN
3/HARD DISC ACTIVITY  LED RED LIGHT BLINKS THEN CUTS OUT LED DESKTOP TOWER CASE
4/MONITOR GOES BLACK...THEN NO SIGNAL DISPLAYED
5/ALL USB DEVICES MOUSE,KEYBOARD,EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE "INACTIVE",DO NOT FUNCTION.
6/ALL FANS CONTINUE OPERATING CPU FAN,PSU FAN,FROM TOWER CASE
7/"START" BUTTON ON PC TOWER CASE ILLUMINATED PERMANTELY.

If i want to shutdown the pc now i have to do a hard start by pressing the START BUTTON and hold down for 10 seconds for the pc to shutdown and everything then turns off ok,and then to start up pc i just press start button and pc starts up normally.

I can SHUTDOWN the PC normally as in START MENU BUTTON shutdown or any other option and it will goes through the same processes as above up to 5.

I have tried these remedies after spending so many hours/days searching for answers.

1/Safe boot and disabling all drivers in device manger.
2/Clean Boot
3/Msconfig disable all services and selective startup hide all microsoft services
4/Repairs windows 7 using BRITCHAT tutorial
5/POWER OPTIONS... NO SLEEP ECT ECT,tried BALANCE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE OPTIONS.

My other pc will restart no problem,is it a 64 bit version causing problems,drivers,updates?.

Please if anyone can help or has experienced this problem and found a solution appreciate some help herei have trailed through th einternet  on so many sites and for solution and tried all suggestions,strange pc wil shutdown normally but will not shutdown properly and restart on its own.

john Confused

Repair Install to Fix Windows 7 Without Reformatting by Britec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_5eb9wTfk

Print this item

Laptop Shuts Down when Battery is 50%
Posted by: Mow - 10-04-2014, 04:27 PM - Forum: Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting - Replies (7)

W'sup lads,

My laptop shuts down whenever the battery is 50% and the sad news is ,it doesn't warn me before it shuts down.You guys know why?Is it my battery or a hardware issue?

Asus X537

Windows 7

Cheers.

Print this item